Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

$46k - 2012 Signature P85 , 72k , Black Ext, White Int, Pano, 21 rims, Jump Seats, Sound

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Fully loaded 2012 P85, 72k miles. I put a reservation down and the vehicle is currently being reconditioned by Tesla to check out and be delivered down to So Cal in 4-6 weeks.

Warranty - Bumper to Bumper Warranty is 2 years and additional 28k miles which is 100k max. The drive unit and battery have warranty till 2020 / unlimited miles.

Includes - Supercharging

I can allow you to place all your information onto the website (registration) and you obtain the financing needed. If you check out the car and don't like it or back out, you lose the $1k or can roll it onto a new Model S or X reservation.

Overall I am looking for $5k down, making the total car cost $46k for a 2012 Signature P85 fully loaded which I believe is still a decent deal. So you pay me $5k and you keep my $1k deposit and I make 10% for my time and energy. (transparent).

If you are turned off by this post, sorry but its simple supply and demand.

Attachments

• MyTeslaDesign_06-15-2017.pdf
    220.3 KB · Views: 85
LOL. Aint gonna happen! Bank on it. (well, actually you won't).

But, I can't blame you for trying. I bought a Ford Focus Electric when GA still had the $5k rebate. I bought the car for $25,500 and it had every option available (there weren't many - I think the sticker was like $32,500). So my cost after my rebates was $13k plus GA tax. I drove it for a year and sold it for $18,500.

But, the 2012 MS's don't sell quite as well. Lots of people are a little afraid of them. Nonetheless, GLWS.

Yup, I'm serious. So here's why $46k is worth it - based on KBB and NADA searches.

If I buy the vehicle, I get hit with a $4k tax bill from the DMV, making the $41k go up to $45k. So I will have to sell it for a minimum of $45k for it to work out.

In addition, if I sell the vehicle right off the bat for $46k, I benefit slightly and a new buyer also benefits from getting a P85 with every option without the wait and minimal further depreciation.

Overall, if I can't sell i'll likely to roll it up to a new tesla or another CPO.

Supply and demand is not in your favor here to have this make any sense to a buyer. You're better off losing your $1k and walking away if you have cold feet.

Because you have to pay sales tax and want to make a profit doesn't increase the value of the vehicle. Sales tax is a sunk cost with used Teslas.

Please share the math to how you aren't being transparent in making 10% on this and not 100% of your out of pocket leveraged "investment"? Sorry - you would have been better off with TSLA calls to make that kind of gain this quick.

Reactions: JPUConn
Not a shot in hell. Even with forum users, the 2012s are not that popular. The one exception is when someone has gone in and worked with Tesla to change out all the potential problematic parts (2012s shipped with rev A battery packs, reason enough to not touch the car unless they have swapped in another revision).

Reactions: JPUConn