Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

4way Stop sign intersection

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What am I seeing on u-tube when the driver has the car pull itself out of the garage , pick up the driver/passenger then proceed out of the driveway and down side streets that are not lined going through stop signs after stopping and proceeding to the freeway. Is this things to come in the future. I have watched a number of them in model S'es

Future "dreams". There is one Tesla provided demo with unreleased software. I'm not aware of any others?

There are still traffic rules and 4 way stops. Automatic cars have to adapt. Google cars are (or at least were) easily tricked by cars moving forward slightly while at the stop. The google car would assume the other was going and then stop.

Real human drivers cant or dont even know stop sign rules. They still think its first come first served attitude. Any automation would be appreciated.
technically the first at the Stop does have R/W, unless Oregon rules are different and someone approaching a stop should go before someone that is already waiting? might explain some things... Humboldt has its own rules too. don't trust anyone to stop or look at their surroundings while driving