Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

5 Seat 75d no-SAS Delivered?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just ordered a 75d 5 seat w/ no-SAS 3 days ago. I've noticed on this forum that there appears to be a problem with production either b/c of no-sas, b/c 5 seat or both. Has anyone actually received delivery of one of these? ViN? anything? Lmk, I've still got a few days before I'm locked in.

I just ordered a 75d 5 seat w/ no-SAS 3 days ago. I've noticed on this forum that there appears to be a problem with production either b/c of no-sas, b/c 5 seat or both. Has anyone actually received delivery of one of these? ViN? anything? Lmk, I've still got a few days before I'm locked in.
Coil is slated to begin production September-ish. 5 seat may or may not be similar timelines. It's rumored that the design of a 5 seat is still being reworked. Everything else is in regular production.

Reactions: Scoopup
Thank you for input. Looks like none have been produced. Requested to talk w/ local DS today and was told production on 5 seaters will begin production Oct/Nov! Though I didn't get a strong feeling that she had any real inside knowledge. I'm going to assume that with the backlog that my brand new order will not be completed until well into 2017. Ouch! I really need a new car.

Tesla says if you order 5 seat coil you can get delivery late 2016. Maybe there is still hope for people with reservations for November / December delivery.

There is nothing wrong with trying to get orders into the system even if they are not produced until 2017. Remember the Model X was said to be available "Late 2013" when initial reservations were taken in February of 2012.

There is nothing wrong with trying to get orders into the system even if they are not produced until 2017. Remember the Model X was said to be available "Late 2013" when initial reservations were taken in February of 2012.
All i am saying is if anyone can order a 5 seat coil now and receive it late 2016 (Per the Tesla web site) Maybe orders that have been in for months will take delivery November / December. I have no problem with people ordering. I am long on TSLA.