Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

6,000 Free Supercharger Miles for Taking Delivery by Dec 31st

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230120_090332_Tesla.jpg
    Screenshot_20230120_090332_Tesla.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 98
Short lived euphoria though, 6000 miles free supercharging up to 9th Jan 2023 - and within a week reduced the price of the car some by £8K - the absolute dishonest gits.
Well, someone who bought on 14th of December, will not even get the free Supercharging miles, so better this than nothing....

Also for some, these have been given due to a company/lease car, where the difference in monthly price (if any) has been minor due to residual value being lower.

I've updated the app, and still nothing. Nothing in top right corner. And when I click the "me" menu it says...

Inbox
Account
Settings
Add/remove
Sign out

No sign of loot box anywhere. I'm only asking because I got an email about 5000 free supercharger miles, and it said they would appear in my loot box automatically. But said loot box is nowhere to be found!?

It may also that car is leased. Not all give access to loot box iirc. Some took credits for their own use 🤔 at least in early days.
Hi, first post here; Really interested in Mr. Badger's comments about leasing companies keeping supercharging miles for themselves. I picked up MYP in December. It's a lease car and Tesla confirmed it has 6,000 supercharger miles allocated to it. But, after 3 months of chasing Tesla, Leasing company and finance company, I still don't have them or a 'lootbox' icon.

However, this week Tesla confirmed that 2,100 miles have been used, by someone linked to the account using the leasing company's email address (which they deny). I struggle to see how this is a mistake, someone is getting 'free miles' every week which are being deducted from 'my' allocation that I have never seen, so Mr. Badger's comments seem very relevant to my circumstances. Can anyone shed any further light on this please ?

I
Hi, first post here; Really interested in Mr. Badger's comments about leasing companies keeping supercharging miles for themselves. I picked up MYP in December. It's a lease car and Tesla confirmed it has 6,000 supercharger miles allocated to it. But, after 3 months of chasing Tesla, Leasing company and finance company, I still don't have them or a 'lootbox' icon.

However, this week Tesla confirmed that 2,100 miles have been used, by someone linked to the account using the leasing company's email address (which they deny). I struggle to see how this is a mistake, someone is getting 'free miles' every week which are being deducted from 'my' allocation that I have never seen, so Mr. Badger's comments seem very relevant to my circumstances. Can anyone shed any further light on this please ?
would contact the lease company.
The miles are a form of benefit in kind and I would push them for an answer!