Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

6 free Months Super Charger questions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello, a couple questions, thank you!

-Can I add my friend's referral code after I placed my order? I didn't see anywhere to enter it.

-Hawaii doesn't have Super Chargers yet, does my 6 months start when I use a charger for the first time? Does the credit expire?

-Should I even be using Super Chargers if I'm worried about battery degradation and have other charging options?

Can I add my friend's referral code after I placed my order? I didn't see anywhere to enter it.
Did you notice that it's not really a "code"? It's a link. The way you use it is to click through that link to go to Tesla's site to place your order. So when you didn't use their link to place your order, you didn't use their code. That being said, sometimes, if it's not too late, you can call them, and they can sometimes apply it after the fact, but that's not a given.

Hello, a couple questions, thank you!

-Can I add my friend's referral code after I placed my order? I didn't see anywhere to enter it.

-Hawaii doesn't have Super Chargers yet, does my 6 months start when I use a charger for the first time? Does the credit expire?

-Should I even be using Super Chargers if I'm worried about battery degradation and have other charging options?

You can call up your Owner Advisor and get the referral code added. I was told you can get this added till you take delivery.

If you have other options then they are better on battery life and degradation than Supercharging.
Feel free to use my referral code Amit519 if you are still able to add it to your order. I can help answer any other question you may have. Welcome to the rEVolution!