Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

8/3 - Indy to Normal SC lunch trip

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Saturday, August 3rd it is!

Sounds like some will be headed straight to Normal. For those of us from or passing through Indy we will meet at the Keystone Crossing chargers on the north side of the mall's west parking garage at 8:30AM. I will be there at 7:00AM to add a few miles on the battery and grab some breakfast at Ruth's Cafe with the family and anyone else who wants to join us.

We will depart from Keystone and plan to arrive in Normal at 11:30AM (all times are EST) to start recharging cars. Restaurants open at Noon EST.

Post if you're in, and let us know if you plan to be at the Keystone meet-up, or Normal.

I'm in!!!

I'll be at the Keystone chargers no later than 0830EST on Saturday August 3rd.

I'll be alone in my MS if anyone would like to come to Keystone and ride along. Also, if you're coming from the Cincinnati area you are welcome at my house either early in the morning of the 3rd. Or, you could spend the night in our guest room (dinner included:smile:) and top off to leave in the morning. Or, just come on over either day and ride with me.

Disclaimer: I don't have anywhere to be Saturday night so depending on how many we have I'll use the Supercharger last to accommodate those that need to get home sooner.

I know it all sounds goofy to experienced Superchargers on the East and West coasts but I'm really looking forward to it!

This sounds awesome guys! I live in Normal and I will see if I can make it, Right now I am suppose to be along for the ride to drop off a German relative in Chicago, I'll see if I can stay behind. I would like If I could interview some of you guys on owning a Model S and supercharging. I'm down for lunch too, haven't really met any owners yet! I was at opening though.

This sounds awesome guys! I live in Normal and I will see if I can make it, Right now I am suppose to be along for the ride to drop off a German relative in Chicago, I'll see if I can stay behind. I would like If I could interview some of you guys on owning a Model S and supercharging. I'm down for lunch too, haven't really met any owners yet! I was at opening though.
Here's a link to Christian's short film thread for reference, will link it to here as well.

Who else will be able to make it?

Normal Meet Up

Would you mind if some of the St. Louis owners came up and joined you for lunch?

You are welcome as far as I know. I am not the organizer of this trip. This will be our first meeting with the group.Our plans were to travel from Newburgh Indiana direct to Normal, stay Sat. night in Normal then travel to to St. Louis Sunday for the night then return home on Monday.

Since it looks like we will have a number of people coming....

We may want to get a tentative head count and call ahead to what ever restaurant we will be eating at to let them know we will have a large party that day for lunch. That way they can staff accordingly.

Hey, Normal IL resident, I can make a reservation somewhere, probably Medci? Just need a rough head count. If any of you are willing to be interviewed about the Model S and supercharging, that would be awesome! Just let me know, no crew or big camera just something that shoots 1080p. I've never really met a "real life" Tesla owner! Just a couple test drives and Tesla workers. Just need a head count for res. Do we want to eat on patio? PM for anything
Christian P.