Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

90d 22" tire recommendations and reviews?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking for what tires have worn and performed well for X owners with 22s. Will be taking delivery of my new 90d from new inventory in a couple weeks and was able to purchase new 22" black turbines online. I looked at reviews of the Pirelli Scorpion Zero and the Continental Extreme Contact DWS 06 and the continental cost a bit more but seem to have much better reviews. I have searched all over for a thread on this to find what has worn and performed well but can't find anything.. any help would be appreciated.

To help with the decision making, you may want to take a quick look at this comment from Verity regarding road noise with the 22's Model X: Pictures of the inner tire foam insert. When my wife and I tested out a P90DL with the 22 turbines, the first comment I made was how surprising the road noise was through the cabin and decided to shift down to the 20's. Just something to consider as you are looking for a set of wheels for your X. Congrats on the delivery!!