Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

90D Delivery today @ 1600, garage is ready!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Red Multi Coat
Pano Roof
19" slipstream (OEM 21" grey turbines delivering 7/28 - purchased on TMC forum!)
Black Seats
Dark Ash Wood
White Headliner
Autopilot
Ultra High Fidelity Sound

Attachments

• IMG_4235.JPG
    IMG_4235.JPG
    389.4 KB · Views: 195

Red Multi Coat
Pano Roof
19" slipstream (OEM 21" grey turbines delivering 7/28 - purchased on TMC forum!)
Black Seats
Dark Ash Wood
White Headliner
Autopilot
Ultra High Fidelity Sound

@sammyfan711,

Awesome!!! THAT is one of the best looking (tough, classy, neat) paint schemes I've seen yet. LOVE it. The burgundy is amazing. What paint (color and brand) did you use? Also love the lettering.....is that the Laser cut brushed aluminum cut or paint? Looks Like BA.
Incredible job....my new first choice. I was originally going to go with Tesla Red and white lettering but I like this more.

Ski

@sammyfan711,

Awesome!!! THAT is one of the best looking (tough, classy, neat) paint schemes I've seen yet. LOVE it. The burgundy is amazing. What paint (color and brand) did you use? Also love the lettering.....is that the Laser cut brushed aluminum cut or paint? Looks Like BA.
Incredible job....my new first choice. I was originally going to go with Tesla Red and white lettering but I like this more.

Ski
BA for sure - the color was from Home Depot - Behr Marquee "Rumours" in Satin

Reactions: Skione65