Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

A couple of EV trucks from Volvo and International via TruckTube

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@ 01:46 the hood is up but the videographer doesn't get it in the video.

2022 Volvo VNRE42T 300 Electric Truck​

2023 International eMV607 Truck​

Interestingly neither truck had e-axles. Also both had 4 large mirrors(doors and hood) which cut into aerodynamics.

The Dana Spicer S23-172 on the International
Screen Shot 2022-05-09 at 9.32.44 PM.png

Reactions: Suns_PSD
The transportation department uses these trucks. Well the ICE version. They put plows and salt spreaders on them. The electric version will hopefully have longer range and be cheaper in the future. Wonder how much of a range cut a plow would have on a truck with a 135 mile range?

The only thing about the Tesla Semi I don't like is the single seat. You should be able to carry more than the driver if the Semi is to be used in other configurations. Will Tesla allow things like roll backs, flatbed or boomlift without them saying we are not working on the truck because it is not the way it left the factory?

Last edited:
Reactions: AMPd
How is it that this semi costs 250,000 dollars with around 135 miles. But the Tesla semi with a 500 mile range is 180,000 dollars
There’s no set price for the Tesla semi ye, at least none that I’m aware of. The 180k was the forecasted price in 2017. I wouldn’t be surprised if the actual price will be closer to 280k if it’s released next year.