Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

A PB&J Sweet pickle bologna and ketchup sandwich

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It was report card day. We had also just came home from the BX(The Grocery store on a military base for those that don't know.) It was my job to fold the brown paper bags. As all 2nd grade boys were to do back in 1963.)
Well my Report card was pretty good. But my Damn sister's was better. We each got a dime for an "A" and a nickel for a "B." My parents were in a good mood I guess so I tried to improve my position and asked for more.
I do not know exactly how it came down to it but I convinced them that I should be allowed to eat anything I wanted. Back then that did not mean I would be taken to the fast food restaurant of my choice. It meant from the food available in the fridge. My Parents agreed, but they turned my "win" against me to their own amusement.
With their "supervision" I created the sandwich in the title. All the while they were reinforcing that whatever I made I had to eat...and they were making suggestions.
I ate that sandwich with a smile on my face.

The Cyber establishes a new kind of crossover. The other crossover is a passenger car/SUV; the PB&J of the car world. The Cyber is a quadruple crossover passenger car/Suv/Truck/utility vehicle. It is NOT a vehicle for the everyone. It does fill a void. A large void. And its design frees the purchaser/owner to buy it for whatever they want, and to use the vehicle for whatever they want...
Cool Club Crawler (With FDS to be PC). Party Wagon at the Football tailgater. Safest Baby-on-board Mobile known to man...and woman. 21st Century VW Microbus camper. Rock-climbing, Muddin' mobile. And a broad-shouldered beast to help get the job done.
All while being ecologically conscious.
I know some of you are aware of that, but the balls Elon had to have to try and fit all those capabilities into one sandwich.

Reactions: dazedNconfuzed