TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

A strange thing happened.....

Discussion in 'Model X: Driving Dynamics' started by nowtleft, Apr 23, 2017.

1. nowtleft

nowtleft Member

On cruise last night on motorway doing 82mph (not hands free) when car slowed right down to 65 and made me take control.....½ mile further on was a police car and I guess radar trap. Is this car so clever it will spot the poilce that far ahead or was it a coincidence?????

2. Saghost

Saghost Well-Known Member

Interesting. I don't think it responds to police cars yet - certainly yours is the first report I've read.

In theory someone could build code that linked Waze reports into TACC I suppose, but right now we don't even have Waze on the center screen except by a web server workaround.

3. X Fan

X Fan Supporting Member

Do the right thing and immediately wash your car and give it a nice charge to 90%

• Funny x 6
    • Like x 1
  4. kort677

kort677 Banned

coincidence, the car does not have that kind of capabilities.