Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

About to buy...How does refusal work at delivery?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's good to hear so many owners saying that build quality issues aren't as bad as they used to be. I'm guessing the only reason I would find myself refusing a car at delivery is if there is paint discoloration from one panel or fender to the other (like a yellow tinge on white versus bright white) or if the panel gaps are incredibly significant. But if I've understood this correctly for your comments, most panel gaps are minor enough to be adjusted by the service center without causing larger issues. If there are other things to consider I'd love to hear those.

If there are other things to consider I'd love to hear those.

There are plenty of other "quality" threads so if you are interested in that, you can read one of those. I will link the master one for delivery issues here:

The question you asked leads directly to the "vent session" you said in the first post you were not interested in. Since the original question was answered (how to reject a car), if you want more information about delivery issues please participate in the above linked thread.

Reactions: tm1v2