Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

About to order a 75D Model X and worried I'm missing something major!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi @SimonR & welcome

Auto lane changing on the motorway is pretty cool too. Not got it to take an exit yet though, not sure if it's supposed to or not yet. Every time an update arrives it's like Christmas all over again :D

I tried the exit motorway on autopilot on my test drive on Sunday. The one thing I was told is that you can't indicate in advance of the junction, you must start the indicators as you arrive at the dotted line for the exit and then it will take the exit for you on autopilot.

Worked perfectly for me, though if the exit splits into two lanes then you have to ensure you guide into then into the lane that you want.

Taff

Reactions: WannabeOwner
Do not, under any circumstances, buy a vehicle without AP2.5

Why? Or are you also just spamming a regional area that’s got nothing to do with you?

In the UK time lines for features, driving conditions as needs, the law, availability of the M3 (or lack of for another 2 years), pricing etc are all different and so our decision making is different.

Hi SimonR, I am also about to place an order for an X75, I went through all the different choices/dilemma s, but have set my mind on the premium interior only. It still gives me a lot of car within my budget. Just will have the “wait” for 3 ish months.
Do you have a referral code I can use ?

Reactions: WannabeOwner
@Supertaff there's defintiely something about J13 south on the M5 that auto-lane change doesn't like ... it just doesn't see it as a junction. Maybe the markings aren't good enough, who knows. It works a treat at J12 north though ;)

@RB72 all us owners have referral codes, just pm one of us that you think has been helpful & we'll happily provide one :D Used to be a cash discount and free supercharging but that's been reduced to just free supercharging, but as a well known supermarket says "every little helps" :D

I have a MS with a premium interior & it's fab!! I went white on white so my car looks a little like a storm trooper :D I went with standard wheels as ultimately I'm going to get them done satin black to complete the look - the optional Tesla ones are expensive for what they are.