Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Abstract ocean review

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got the screen protector for Model 3. Cannot get bubbles out. Believe me, I tried. Not an imbecile, worked with my hands many years, can follow instructions, closed doors, no ac on, held breath, etc. bubbles bubbles bubbles. Off/on, used their stickers drying to remove specks... obvious to me, it was impregnated with dirt previously...

Asked for a refund...they give no refunds, just 50% store credit.

Well, 1st and last expensive mouse pad I buy from them.

👎👎

So, anyone wants a brand new Model 3 screen protector, DM me, I'll sell you mine for 50% off just so I don't have to spend money on them again and recoup some $.

Got the screen protector for Model 3. Cannot get bubbles out. Believe me, I tried. Not an imbecile, worked with my hands many years, can follow instructions, closed doors, no ac on, held breath, etc. bubbles bubbles bubbles. Off/on, used their stickers drying to remove specks... obvious to me, it was impregnated with dirt previously...

Asked for a refund...they give no refunds, just 50% store credit.

Well, 1st and last expensive mouse pad I buy from them.

👎👎

So, anyone wants a brand new Model 3 screen protector, DM me, I'll sell you mine for 50% off just so I don't have to spend money on them again and recoup some $.
Have you had a dialogue with them? I find this extraordinary behavior on their part.

Have you had a dialogue with them? I find this extraordinary behavior on their part.
Yes, I found the support ticket. The screen protector was returned, used, together with the used screen wipes. Regardless, we offered a free replacement, or a 50% store credit, since the screen protector is used, and cannot be repurposed.

The nature of this product is that sometimes, someone will have an issue installing it, and we're always here to help and resolve any issues, even if the request comes in a little 'hot'. We've sold over 50k screen protectors, so have seen every issue, many times. I've personally installed a couple of hundred.

I think we did our part, but in this case the customer chose to immediately go public, and let us know he'd let people know about our service wherever there's a 'submit button'. C'est la vie.

Reactions: KyleDay and foos
Yes, I found the support ticket. The screen protector was returned, used, together with the used screen wipes. Regardless, we offered a free replacement, or a 50% store credit, since the screen protector is used, and cannot be repurposed.

The nature of this product is that sometimes, someone will have an issue installing it, and we're always here to help and resolve any issues, even if the request comes in a little 'hot'. We've sold over 50k screen protectors, so have seen every issue, many times. I've personally installed a couple of hundred.

I think we did our part, but in this case the customer chose to immediately go public, and let us know he'd let people know about our service wherever there's a 'submit button'. C'est la vie.
I support your approach. This is the real world. Nothing is perfect. We should all do our best and treat each other fairly. I’ll buy more from you.

Reactions: drdumont