Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Accent Headlight

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Didn't want to add to this thread, alas, here I am. :( My Feb. 2018 Model 3's driver side DRL accent light (eyebrow, signature light) is OUT. I now have a "winking" Model 3. Sad day. I think it happened recently. In any case, I am considering getting a used headlight on eBay, but what if it happens to that one as well? Ugh.. FML. I can live with it, I guess. It sure does bother me tho.. If both were out, then it would be more unique and symmetrical, although not as visible. haha

Didn't want to add to this thread, alas, here I am. :( My Feb. 2018 Model 3's driver side DRL accent light (eyebrow, signature light) is OUT. I now have a "winking" Model 3. Sad day. I think it happened recently. In any case, I am considering getting a used headlight on eBay, but what if it happens to that one as well? Ugh.. FML. I can live with it, I guess. It sure does bother me tho.. If both were out, then it would be more unique and symmetrical, although not as visible. haha
Looks like headlights on eBay can be pretty cheap ($150). Here's a good writeup on Reddit on how to DIY it.

• Love
Reactions: Cyber-Rhino

That sucks that you got all the way to now without the accent lights dying. Both of mine went out within the first 1.5 years, so they were replaced under warranty. I think them being asymmetric bothered me the most. At some point, the good side will probably go out too and you'll forget all about it.