Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Accessibility - suspension, seats, grab bars

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think I know the answer to this question but: is there no way to get the X to remember, like it does for high suspension, "Very Low" suspension when parked (location aware would be great)?
Also, I assume there is no way to lower the seat too, first for entry, then raise to proper drive height.... without doing 2 custom profiles for the same person (if drive side, passenger SOL)?
So am I stuck with "Do it every time, manually" ?
This is all for a disabled person to get easily into the car.
All this time, and now I noticed my X has no grab bars (OMG-how-unsightly!)... at all :(

I don't think there is a way to get the car the remember a very low setting. That would be a really good feature request however--you can do it through the bug report feature using the voice control button. Hold the button and say "report" and then briefly describe what you want as a feature.

People have been asking for the seats to move back when exiting the vehicle but the only way to do it is via different profiles... And yes there is no way to do it on the passenger side.