Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Accessories for 2021 Refresh Model S Plaid/LR

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking for rear seat back protectors for when you need to put the seats down to haul longer items like these but for the refresh.

Anyone find anything?

hi

is there something like this for this Model S Plaid?

1659527337109.png

I want to hide my flashing Tesla Sentry Mode Screen :D

Finished installing the sill kit from @Iyordanov --

First of all, I want to emphasize how well this kit is put together:
  • Well packaged to protect during transit
  • Includes a spray bottle and squeegee--I have done PPF before, so I had my own stuff, but this is nice for first timers (see pic)
  • The PPF pieces are clearly labeled to avoid confusion
  • Well written instructions plus a link to an install video
Doing PPF for the first time can be daunting and this kit gives you everything you need.

The PPF was perfectly cut to size and I think the 8 mil should hold up well--on the front doorsills, I think these should at least last a couple of years. I got matte for the front and gloss in the back and the PPF is invisible.

Installation took about 20 min total (I'd budget 40-45 min if you have never done this before). The installation is straightforward, no need for a heat gun.

I can post pics of the finished project, but you cannot really see anything. which, I guess, is the point. :)

View attachment 724924View attachment 724925
Quick update on these.

TBH I thought, given the location, these were going to be a "consumable" item and I'd have to replace them every year or so as the got scuffed up or started to lift at the edges. They have actually held up great--they show no signs of abrasion and the edges have not lifted. I don't foresee having to replace these anytime soon.

BDE1E59C-13E6-42D3-898A-299C429E47F1.png
Is there anything similar to this for model s refresh, I leave my car parked out in the scorching sun in the valley while at work, don’t want my headlights to starting fading yellow. Maybe a magnet version just to cover the headlights from being exposed to the sun.

View attachment 842208Is there anything similar to this for model s refresh, I leave my car parked out in the scorching sun in the valley while at work, don’t want my headlights to starting fading yellow. Maybe a magnet version just to cover the headlights from being exposed to the sun.
WTF is THAT?

Dude:

Or

Last edited:
Reactions: TLLMRRJ
One more from me, just developed it over the weekend and released:
Lower center console organizer (for the big hole under the cup holders):

One more from me, just developed it over the weekend and released:
Lower center console organizer (for the big hole under the cup holders):

I see you managed to find a Tesla with a correctly functioning lower console drawer light in your photography! :D

• Funny
Reactions: iyordanov