Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Accessories for 2021 Refresh Model S Plaid/LR

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What wheel caps did you buy?
@d1ez3 The Plaid has my old Tesla model 3 caps, and the MYP has $20 no name caps and $8 valve stem covers.
F997F803-0149-4A50-AD6C-C31FECCA631E.jpeg

Reactions: impastu
Hey guys,

An update from me... for the past week I've released a few new products/accessories for the new Model S. Here they are:

Center Console Wrap​

Headlights Tint made with XPEL™️ Slate Smoke 50%​

Hood Mini PPF​

Door Handle Guards (PPF)​

Calipers Vinyl Covers​

Colored Door Sills (Front only - Carbon Fiber Black, Carbon Fiber White, Matrix Black)

Next up - dash + door trims wrap, some more PPF and windows tint (DYI pre-cut!) using XPEL™️ Prime XR.

Hey guys,

An update from me... for the past week I've released a few new products/accessories for the new Model S. Here they are:

Center Console Wrap​

Hood Mini PPF​

Calipers Vinyl Covers​

Colored Door Sills (Front only - Carbon Fiber Black, Carbon Fiber White, Matrix Black)

Next up - dash + door trims wrap, some more PPF and windows tint (DYI pre-cut!) using XPEL™️ Prime XR.
Will all of these products work for plaid

Reactions: impastu
Hey guys,

Center Console Wrap​

Hood Mini PPF​

Calipers Vinyl Covers​

On the Door Handle Covers (not Guards) how close of a match is the MSM PPF to the actual MSM body paint? Do you have any pictures?

Reactions: Fastcar
On the Door Handle Covers (not Guards) how close of a match is the MSM PPF to the actual MSM body paint? Do you have any pictures?
I believe they are almost identical but unfortunately I don't have pictures as mine is black. I took the MSM color from other products on Amazon that match that specific 3M color to the MSM, and have good reviews. Feel free to order it if you want it, and if you don't like the color match I will just refund you, at least we'll know for sure.

Just to clarify - the MSM door handle cover is not technically rated as PPF. I use 3M 1080/2080 auto film for these which I believe is thinner than PPF (at least I cut it with a weaker setting of the cutting machine, and I’ve tried cutting real PPF on that setting and it merely scratches it).

Last edited: