Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Accident at Oxnard Supercharger Site

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When I posted this comment it was only made in jest and only since no one was hurt. I actually researched it a little more bringing up the Oxnard SC on Google Earth. It appears that the white truck somehow got in the space between the guard rail and the large parking lot where the SC is located. I wonder if the DOT should consider extending the guard rail to reduce the chance of something like this happening again.

• Helpful
Reactions: TaoJones
When I posted this comment it was only made in jest and only since no one was hurt. I actually researched it a little more bringing up the Oxnard SC on Google Earth. It appears that the white truck somehow got in the space between the guard rail and the large parking lot where the SC is located. I wonder if the DOT should consider extending the guard rail to reduce the chance of something like this happening again.

A great suggestion that makes sense - especially since this is not the first time an accident has happened at this location.