Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Adding a charging location to nav?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't quite know where to put this question.... mods move it if wrong location.

Yesterday a new M3 owner looked up my home charger on plug share and asked about charging options in my town. I ended up riding around scouting a few hotels for 120v outlets for him and found a local hotel that recently opened and has a tesla charger out front.

I added it to plug share, but don't have a clue how to tell Tesla about it... it is one of their HPWCs. I figure if it was put in under their free HPWC program, they'd know and add it to the map... but the maintenance manager didn't know about that program and it's not in the nav system of my MS.

So... how do I get Tesla to become aware of it and add to the maps in the nav system?

The odds of the information getting to the right place that way are even lower than the odds of any bug reported that way being addressed— if that’s possible.

It takes more time to transcribe so I would recommend a detailed e-mail so Tesla can do copy and paste instead of voice.

Sorry, havnt been around long enough to know which avenue reaches the right people the fastest. Couldnt hurt though right?