Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Adding Referral Code with Knowles Order?

Thebaron1974

Nov 3, 2020
Wickham Market
Hi.
I ordered my M3 LR yesterday with Knowles through the NHS salary sacrifice scheme and wondered if anyone knew when I could supply a referral code for the Supercharger miles? One of my friends has provided me with loads of advice so would like to use his code so he gets some benefit from all the hours I've badgered him!!

Cheers, D

SilverGS

Nov 3, 2016
Ontario
Just contact your sales rep and give them the code. Its that simple. Also when you pick up your car, just ensure the credit has been applied to your account.

Thebaron1974

Nov 3, 2020
Wickham Market
Thanks for replying :) but we don't have a sales rep as such as the car is ordered through an intermediary rather than direct with Tesla. I am sure it can be sorted, was just hoping someone might have been through the process with Knowles Associates.

SilverGS

Nov 3, 2016
Ontario
Thanks for replying :) but we don't have a sales rep as such as the car is ordered through an intermediary rather than direct with Tesla. I am sure it can be sorted, was just hoping someone might have been through the process with Knowles Associates.
At the time of pickup make sure the person handling your paperwork has it on file. That's all.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC