TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Adjustable Rear Camber Arms & Toe Links For S And X

Discussion in 'Model S' started by Elkan, Jan 3, 2020.

1. Elkan

Elkan Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I saw this posted on a Facebook Tesla user group. They're only $650 for a pair for adjustable camber arms or $1200 for both the adjustable camber arms and adjustable toe links with the coupon. I bought the full set. Having had issues with my stock camber arms in the past I'm really looking forward to installing these and finally getting a good alignment and even wear from my tires. https://N2itve.me

2. RandyS

RandyS Fan of Elon

Not too long ago, I bought the adjustable camber arms for my 2013 Model S from BBC Speed and Machine in New Jersey and had them installed. They are very beefy and well built. The alignment shop was able to get my camber on the rear wheels adjusted to about -1.25 degrees (It was almost -2.3 before), and he said that my rear tires should not have any inside camber-related wear. I didn't need the adjustable toe arms, as he was able to dial everything in....Looking forward to longer-wearing tires...

3. Elkan

Elkan Member

4. Taj786

Taj786 Member

Has anyone got these installed on their Model X (mine is 2017) and seen significant improvements? Also, for model X owners who installed these, did you need/require the adjustable rear toe arms as well? Trying to justify if optimal camber correction can be achieved with just the adjustable rear camber arms.

5. Elkan

Elkan Member

Just send them an email with your specific car and ask. They're very helpful. Btw, their discount ends this Sunday the 31st.

6. apfleisc

apfleisc Member

I'm currently waiting to take delivery of my 2020 Model X LR+. Do I need to proactively buy these and install them? Or is this problem/issue not applicable to brand new Model X's?

7. krsgio

krsgio Member

Do you plan on lowering your model x with aftermarket lowering links? do you plan in driving in very low? Then you'd probably would benefit from these. From the factory these vehicles do not come with camber adjustments. Riding in any of those lower settings induce negative camber which cannot be corrected from the factory. These give the ability to account for those if you plan on riding in those lower settings more than others. I believe unplugged performance came out with their own version of camber arms as well.

8. BrownMS

BrownMS Member

unplugged performance has adjustable arms now for the s

9. apfleisc

apfleisc Member

I actually will use my new Model X a lot for about 5-hour trips 2-4 times per month. So, by default on the highway, I guess that I would be driving in low setting quite a bit. I just bought the camber arms for rear and front from N2itive.com. Spoke with the owner in great length. Going to install them the second I get my new Model X delivered to me. Was told the lowering link set would help get rid of the shudder. While I don't like lowering my car, I'd rather that than have a shitty ride with vibration. What are your guys' thoughts on using lowering links in conjunction with camber arms to get rid of inside wear AND shudder?

10. EVTuning

EVTuning Vendor

• Love x 1