Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Adjustable touchscreen?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys,

is there any way to adjust the height and the tilt/angle of the touchscreen in M3?
That was actually my very first thought when I took the test drive. If the driver's seat is fully adjustable then it would be really inconsistent not to be able to adjust the touchscreen's position.
If Tesla doesn't offer this functionality, is there any aftermarket solution available?
Thanks!

I wish it would have adjustable type size. With my distance glasses on for driving I cannot read the screen. Surely I am not the only one.

You're not the only one. There are multiple forum threads about that.

I tried tweeting the request to Elon. Is the car's bug report feature useful for this?

Personally, I wear progressive lenses and most of the touch screen content is readable if a little small. But reading Tesla's web browser and owner's manual while parked are difficult for me, with or without glasses. Some of that text has thin strokes and low contrast, making it extra difficult.

You're not the only one. There are multiple forum threads about that.

I tried tweeting the request to Elon. Is the car's bug report feature useful for this?

Personally, I wear progressive lenses and most of the touch screen content is readable if a little small. But reading Tesla's web browser and owner's manual while parked are difficult for me, with or without glasses. Some of that text has thin strokes and low contrast, making it extra difficult.

Keep tweeting as that bug report is local to your car only and no one at Tesla sees it unless you have a service appt or Tesla is looking into your vehicle specifically.