TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Aftermarket automatic lift gate:professional installer?

Discussion in 'Model S' started by Dbj77, Apr 22, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Dbj77

Dbj77 Member

I am one of the group who didn't spring for the power liftgate package because it seemed over priced for what you got (and I couldn't stand the alcantara on the dash). But now I really wish I had a power liftgate. I know there are after market DIY videos, but that is probably a bit above my expertise. Does anyone know of a professional outfit offering this service anywhere? More specifically the mid Atlantic region?

• Like x 1
  2. fallen888

fallen888 Lurker

Subscribed.

3. BigTonyTones

BigTonyTones Member

Check out any car audio installer. Its fairly simple and I actually find it easier than car audio. Show them my video and they'll get the idea.

4. fallen888

fallen888 Lurker

Your video?

5. BigTonyTones

BigTonyTones Member

Here you go

• Like x 1