Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Aftermarket Charger

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Dude I wouldn’t buy anything from eBay to charge my car. This isn’t a $700 iPhone. Buy genuine. Who knows what the quality of that cable and trying to save $100 on a charger for a car that cost $44k is illogical.

Don’t get me wrong I’m a cheap ass Asian but when my cheapness can lead to more trouble down the road I learned that hard way to counter-act my instincts lol

Whoa..no way, no how. Buy one used from someone on here or just pay a little more for the tons of Elon Musk signed wall connectors. This is not something you want to cut corners on and if there was an issue (damage, fire, burned out electrical panel) I doubt Tesla would be very generous when you filed a warranty claim and your insurance company would probably dispute. It’s just not worth it in case this is a knock off part, a second or any other reason it’s being discounted. It’s like discounted sushi, you’ll know why it’s cheap a few hours after the restaurant closes for the night...