Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Aftermarket Custom Steering Wheel From RPM Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Im kinda new here so please forgive me if this topic has already been covered.

I purchased my Tesla a while back and have been thinking about doing a few small custom upgrades. One that has always kinda caught my eye was the steering wheel. Many if my friends have Porsche’s and Ferrari’s. And I love there steering wheels, especially the red top dead center ring. I own a P85 model S Tesla and it has the black seats with the red piping around them. I thought this would be the perfect accent! I did a search on the web and found a company called RPM Tesla selling them. So I called to find out if they could make me on with the red top dead center ring as well as adding the red stitching. They said YES! And viola!!! About 2 weeks later they emailed me letting me know it was finished. I just love the way it looks but the feel!! The feel is even better!! WOW!!! Believe me if you get one you will understand.... What a great experience. Thanks again RPM Tesla you guys are the best! O and one more thing, it also comes heated:)

Attachments

• 6D5009A7-807F-4CC3-AD81-800F307784D9.jpeg
    6D5009A7-807F-4CC3-AD81-800F307784D9.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 263

I purchased my Tesla a while back and have been thinking about doing a few small custom upgrades. One that has always kinda caught my eye was the steering wheel. Many if my friends have Porsche’s and Ferrari’s. And I love there steering wheels, especially the red top dead center ring. I own a P85 model S Tesla and it has the black seats with the red piping around them. I thought this would be the perfect accent! I did a search on the web and found a company called RPM Tesla selling them. So I called to find out if they could make me on with the red top dead center ring as well as adding the red stitching. They said YES! And viola!!! About 2 weeks later they emailed me letting me know it was finished. I just love the way it looks but the feel!! The feel is even better!! WOW!!! Believe me if you get one you will understand.... What a great experience. Thanks again RPM Tesla you guys are the best! O and one more thing, it also comes heated:)
How much was the custom work extra? I know the steering wheels are $995 without the extra work.

Tha

Thank you for the feedback about RPM steering wheel, I always want to hear from someone who made business with them.

I am thinking of ordering the wooden wheel for my model 3 to match the interior of the car.
I have a question about installation, I checked their video and it looks simple and can be done by myself.

How did you have your installed?
I didn't make up my mind about how to have it put in the car.

Thanks

It looks fantastic!!!