Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Aftermarket Performance Style Spoiler?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all,

I'm in the market for a performance style spoiler in glossy carbon fiber. I'm looking for an option other than RPM Tesla since they have a significant wait time currently on this item.

I've checked eBay and there seems to be a couple of options but I'm not sure on fit and finish. Does anyone have experience with an actual purchase they can share or link to? I'm looking for an exact replica of the style in the glossy finish. Thanks for the help.

This is the RPM Tesla trimline spoiler I installed last week. The fit isn’t great but still like the look.

Attachments

• A9C3809C-215C-49EA-8C65-C6D79D8291CD.jpeg
    A9C3809C-215C-49EA-8C65-C6D79D8291CD.jpeg
    467.9 KB · Views: 484
  • C36CC34D-1A41-4072-9B53-B15CCB1789B9.jpeg
    C36CC34D-1A41-4072-9B53-B15CCB1789B9.jpeg
    467.9 KB · Views: 359
Hello all,

I'm in the market for a performance style spoiler in glossy carbon fiber. I'm looking for an option other than RPM Tesla since they have a significant wait time currently on this item.

I've checked eBay and there seems to be a couple of options but I'm not sure on fit and finish. Does anyone have experience with an actual purchase they can share or link to? I'm looking for an exact replica of the style in the glossy finish. Thanks for the help.

This is what I got: Matte Black Carbon Fiber Rear Trunk Spoiler Fits for Tesla Model 3 Real Carbon | eBay

The seller accepted $135 as an offer! It looks pretty similar to the OEM version. I did read on a different thread to remove the included 3M adhesive because it is most likely a knockoff. Sure enough it peeled easily when I tried to test how strong the adhesive is. That really is the only caveat.

Capture.PNG
IMG_3991.JPG
IMG_3992.JPG

I'm also looking for a performance spoiler but in matte black if those are available? I don't like the carbon fiber look.

Would I be better off to order an RPM matte carbon fiber spoiler and have it wrapped in matte black?
I'm also looking for a performance spoiler but in matte black if those are available? I don't like the carbon fiber look.

Would I be better off to order an RPM matte carbon fiber spoiler and have it wrapped in matte black?

This guy wrapped his RPM Tesla performance spoiler in matte black.

@Tsportline - any issues with installing your Tesla Model 3 Carbon Fiber Executive Trunk Wing Lip Spoiler over Xpel PPF ? Have there been any issues or returns of the Executive Spoilers for lifting away from the trunk lid at the ends ?

We have not heard of any issues regarding paint protection films, wraps, and lifting from installations.