Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Aftermarket Spoiler

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did anyone ever go for an aftermarket spoiler and if so which one ? Saw red M3 today with spoiler and looked good !
One here
Retrofit Mode 3 Performance Rear Spoiler

Ok, so it’s not very often I’m amazed by internet purchases but I spotted this and after talking with Teddy decided to give it a go.

From the pictures it looked like the closest match I have seen to the OEM spoiler, and I know as I work with a guy who has the M3P and park next to it everyday.

Arrived today with the included 24h delivery.

Really well packaged, very well labelled and even had a very nice note with it.

The quality is fantastic as is the fit. It’s a perfect fit to the boot shape.

Comes with Tape on a roll, so you have the option of using that or fitting your own.

Stuck the tape on, fitted the spoiler, some gentle heat with a hairdryer and were done.

Not sure what you think, but I makes the back end a lot nicer and the colour combo and carbon weave looks great. I’m very pleased with it.

give Teddy a shout, he’s very prompt

It’s the V2 matte Carbon version

UK BMW Parts Styling Performance Tuning Accessory Mail Order
SSDD MotorSport Ltd
Tel: 07920 575 052
View attachment 543866 View attachment 543867 View attachment 543868 View attachment 543869 View attachment 543871 View attachment 543872 View attachment 543873 View attachment 543874 View attachment 543875
http://www.ssdd-motorsport.com/