TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Aftermarket wheel ideas???

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by johnmodels, Feb 10, 2013.

1. johnmodels

johnmodels Member

I am in the group that are going with the 19" wheels. I'm not sure if the 21" wheels are worth the $3500 and I'm also thinking that there might be some really cool wheels coming out or are out now that will make the model s look awesome, possible way better than the 21" OEM do. Maybe use a staggered offset like M3's/ AMG etc. I could see the right wheel set really making this car have a whole new/better look. I would love to hear your ideas of wheels. Here is one that I saw on tire rack that might look cool especially on a black model s.
    [​IMG]

2. Tesla S1

Tesla S1 Member

link not working. Keep us posted