Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Air conditioned seats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm finding out info from Katzkin for perf leather seat + cooling. The pleather gives me such swamp ass after exactly 30 mins as well as damp back, it's destroying the driving experience. As I seem to be the only one in my family and social circle with this problem, I plan to only do the driver seat.

I'm finding out info from Katzkin for perf leather seat + cooling. The pleather gives me such swamp ass after exactly 30 mins as well as damp back, it's destroying the driving experience. As I seem to be the only one in my family and social circle with this problem, I plan to only do the driver seat.
I just circled back to this thread while searching for reviews for the Hansshow ventilated seat kit. I’ve been thinking about hacking my drivers seat apart to add it after the local Katzkin installers said they couldn’t do it.

I ordered the Katzkin interior with Degreez heating/cooling for my 3P. When it came time to do the install, their installers said it couldn’t be done due to the seat occupancy sensors. Katzkin was great to deal with and immediately refunded me for the entire cost of the purchase.

Just wanted to relay that info for anyone who finds and reads this thread in the future..

• Informative
Reactions: JHCCAZ
I just circled back to this thread while searching for reviews for the Hansshow ventilated seat kit. I’ve been thinking about hacking my drivers seat apart to add it after the local Katzkin installers said they couldn’t do it.

I ordered the Katzkin interior with Degreez heating/cooling for my 3P. When it came time to do the install, their installers said it couldn’t be done due to the seat occupancy sensors. Katzkin was great to deal with and immediately refunded me for the entire cost of the purchase.

Just wanted to relay that info for anyone who finds and reads this thread in the future..

F*ck. good info. I likely will be adjusting lower seat bolsters and swapping the pleather out for fabric. I may be alone on this, but I really preferred the fabric seats in my 2016 S.