Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Air suspension, heated steering & ludicrous ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
anyone think this will happen on. Model 3 - even if only on the P to separate it from the rest?

If so, when?

It's unclear if the P has much left in it for a Ludicrous mode.... (cue one of the battery wonks to come discuss C/discharge rates)

Air suspension I could maybe see, even though I'm not personally a fan of it, once they're reliably profitable and can afford the initial hit on adding MFG complexity.

Ditto the heated wheel I guess- although being able to set interior temp before your drive removes most of the need for this OR vented seats (which of the two I'd rather have- but then again I don't live in Canada)

It's unclear if the P has much left in it for a Ludicrous mode.... (cue one of the battery wonks to come discuss C/discharge rates)

Air suspension I could maybe see, even though I'm not personally a fan of it, once they're reliably profitable and can afford the initial hit on adding MFG complexity.

Ditto the heated wheel I guess- although being able to set interior temp before your drive removes most of the need for this OR vented seats (which of the two I'd rather have- but then again I don't live in Canada)

Yes - in Canada the heated steering wheel is really nice. Love it in my S.

I find many times I don’t use the heat because once my hands are warm I find I don’t need to heat the whole car - saving on range.

Wish the 3 had it - oh and bioweapon defence mode too. But they probably couldn’t fit it in there

P3D could use a launch mode. 0-60ft could be lowered by 0.2 seconds compared to the model S but the P100D also has a lot more power to run a 0.6x 0-60ft. Drag times is showing best model S in th 1.5x and best model 3 in the 1.7x 0-60ft