Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Alerts PM_w041_dasMIA & APS_w134_appMia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I saw the error BCCEN_w075_SCUncalibrated when entering service mode and decided to make Clear Applied Offset in the steering wheel section. After that I received two more errors: ESP_d137_yrsMonGrad and PM_w041_dasMIA. I don't think this is due to cable failure or anything else. These errors only appear in service mode.
Do you have any idea what the reason is and how to solve it. I don't have the opportunity to visit the service center right now.

I saw the error BCCEN_w075_SCUncalibrated when entering service mode and decided to make Clear Applied Offset in the steering wheel section. After that I received two more errors: ESP_d137_yrsMonGrad and PM_w041_dasMIA. I don't think this is due to cable failure or anything else. These errors only appear in service mode.
Do you have any idea what the reason is and how to solve it. I don't have the opportunity to visit the service center right now.
Still nothing. The SC says that it is OK and should not worry about it - which makes me worried :)