Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Autopilot Processor Secondary (APS) has not received one or more messages from the Autopilot Processor Primary (APP)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My 2021 model 3 has an issue with autopilot computer in shutdown status. Unfortunately the car is located very far from any service center, so I have to repair it all by myself.

earlier the computer was always in countinous reboot, now it is in shutdown state, not sure why. Before I could get lucky and install upgrades but not anymore.

I am on 2023.12.9 and in service I get APS_W134_appMia Autopilot Processor Secondary (APS) has not received one or more messages from the Autopilot Processor Primary (APP), making Autopilot (AP) features unavailable.

Is there a way to get into more detailed access on the computer to know what’s happening?

well, I did a firmware upgrade, the autopilot is still rebooting. at some point only autopilot B is rebooting. but at least the situation is improving, I need to replace a camera that was not working, and I will do a radar calibration and will see from there.

No still the same error with computer rebooting, I was checking the toolbox and in the can explorer I can see more details, one of the errors was APS_w188_otherTurboUartMIA , and in the article it says to check connecter X120 which is one of the power supply cables of the computer, it is coming from the VCfront, I checked everything, nothing suspicious. I am still lost.

No still the same error with computer rebooting, I was checking the toolbox and in the can explorer I can see more details, one of the errors was APS_w188_otherTurboUartMIA , and in the article it says to check connecter X120 which is one of the power supply cables of the computer, it is coming from the VCfront, I checked everything, nothing suspicious. I am still lost.
Do you have a picture of the connector X120

You should find the location of the connector from the reference here, Electrical Reference

On the picture its the blue connector

Attachments

• IMG_20201029_191058.jpg
    IMG_20201029_191058.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 23