Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

All local inventory is GONE

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Happened here in CO... I looked when I saw it was public and they had a few SR RWD 3’s and two LR dual motor ones. I went to check out the fully loaded (non performance) dual motor, blue with white interior. And someone else was in the process of buying it. I was seriously thinking of buying it if there because it still had old pricing tied to it so I would be getting FSD for free plus they had a $1500 incentive for inventory cars going at the time (maybe still is?). Altogether would make it like $5500 off current price of the same car. Sometimes you gotta be quick and I should have went straight there instead of running other errands and stopping for lunch first.

They moved all that inventory and have had another couple come in. Currently my local SC (Littleton, CO) has a blue 3 again. Only inventory 3 they have at the moment. LR AWD, black interior, current pricing. So no better than if I just order it. They will turn on FSD for $5K or $7K if I do it after I drive off the lot with it. So same as if I order one new.

Your sheet doesn't match Tesla's site. There are 2 Performances available at the Brentwood dealer right now, but your sheet only shows one for the whole country. Not sure how it works, it is a cool tool for sure, but it doesn't seem to match what Tesla says?

Looks like it is missing Pearl White and White Interior.

Thanks for the input. Still beta, so working on it, but have added more cars today.

Reactions: JulienW and 67King