Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

All Model 3 videos (reveal test drives and RC spy shots)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
(The one above is the absolute best test drive video EVER. Watch it and ENJOY!) :)

OH. MY. FREAKING. LORD.

In all the hours I've spent obsessively watching Model 3 test ride videos, how is it that I've never stumbled across this one?! Right now my whole household is wondering whether my sudden bout of hysterical laughter warrants immediate medical attention. So, before they cart me off... THANKS FOR THIS!

Forgive me for attempting to include all the links to spy shot pics in addition to videos in one thread for convenience of access. Just say the word and I will delete my posts as they have clearly soiled your hallowed ground.
This isn't hollowed ground. Post away! One place for all video and images would be great.

I created this post mainly to organize everything that I've found and crowdsource what I haven't. :)

The first one you posted "Model 3 Virtual Reality- First Ride" is my favorite since it clearly states there will only be 1 screen.
1 screen means no HUD. Even when this was posted previously people still insisted there would be a HUD not withstanding the video.

Reactions: X-Auto
OH. MY. FREAKING. LORD.

In all the hours I've spent obsessively watching Model 3 test ride videos, how is it that I've never stumbled across this one?! Right now my whole household is wondering whether my sudden bout of hysterical laughter warrants immediate medical attention. So, before they cart me off... THANKS FOR THIS!

Yes it is awesome. Each time I watch it it gets more awesome.

I love the drivers comment on how it was his favorite test drive of the night.

@AssortedBread dropped my 10-minute test track video above, but there's also a 20-minute version if you're super obsessed and somehow missed it (embedded below). But it includes plenty of shots of the Model X as well, and the lighting was tough. Well, can't complain — one of my reporters/photographers and I were the only non-Tesla people standing along the test track and filming/photographing (for ~2 hours). Some segments of the track had better lighting than others. Notes regarding that in the last link below.

20 Minutes of Tesla Model 3 & Tesla Model X External Video Footage, & 5 Things I Love About The Model 3 (Exclusive Video)

Tesla Model 3 — Exclusive Test Track Photos

Tesla Model 3 Test Track Video (#CleanTechnica Exclusive From Unveiling Night, Abridged)

Hope you like 'em :D I still cherish the video, pics, and lucky experience!! :D