Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

All season mats for M3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine should arrive tomorrow.

My only "concern" is the hook (or peg/pin) used for stability of the drivers floor mat.

Is that part required?

Is the top of it water tight?

Just got mine today too. Hook part isn't required as it's a separate piece, although if you don't put it in, you have a hole in the middle of your mat. Maxpiders don't have the hole and hook. Top is water tight besides the hole.

I'm not sure if I like these or not. On the one hand, it has much better vertical coverage than the 3d maxpiders. Really helps keep the sides next to your feet clean. Like the extra coverage along the side of the seat by the door too which the Maxpiders don't have. The maxpiders have slightly tighter coverage around the front seat rails in the back row (based on photos I've seen). Maxpider pattern IMO is much nicer than the Tuxmat's faux leather grain. Maxpiders are probably $60 cheaper too through Costco when they arrive.

Hook part isn't required as it's a separate piece, although if you don't put it in, you have a hole in the middle of your mat. Maxpiders don't have the hole and hook. Top is water tight besides the hole.
Well, this is a bit of a lunch box letdown.

So there is a single hole in the middle of the floor portion of the drivers mat.

I see a daub of black silicone caulking in my near term future........