Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

All season mats for M3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm interested, please.

Here they are - they're not that thick. However for trapping rocks, salt, dirty and wet stuff - I imagine they'll do the job.

20180531_225220.jpg 20180531_225233.jpg 20180531_225443.jpg

Just got an email today, Tuxmat now on sale: Tesla Model 3 | Free Shipping | TuxMat

I was leaning towards the Maxpiders but just bought the Tuxmat since the Maxpider isn't available yet in Canada. The image in the store seems generic, but if it's any indication it may have better coverage than the Maxpiders. IMO Maxpiders look cleaner. Also may be like $60 if it's made available through Costco.

A review: https://forums.redflagdeals.com/tuxmat-car-mats-full-review-updated-4-26-18-2108631/

Also ended up ordering a full set. Still on the fence about the look but they posted a picture of their first Model 3 installation in store and it looks pretty good.

TuxMat Inc.

Not a fan of the tuxmat's look, i ordered the Maxpider mats through Parts Direct and should have them in September. I'm getting mine delivered to a place just south of the border so I don't have to worry about shipping to Canada. If you don't have that option you should ask them if they ship to Canada.

Reactions: jkirkwood001
Also ended up ordering a full set. Still on the fence about the look but they posted a picture of their first Model 3 installation in store and it looks pretty good.

TuxMat Inc.
Did you order through Costco? They list them for $199 on their site.

EDIT: Just checked with them-- not on Costco... only through their websites. About $250 for the full set, so not too bad.

Last edited:
Another option that has better coverage than Weathertech or Maxpider: The Ultimate Car Mat | TuxMat

I've already been in touch with them, this is their response:

So if all goes well available sometime in July.

I looked into these a while back when looking for mats for my wife's Bolt, but did not go with them as people reported the material seemed not very durable. I think they said it was kind of like a fake leather type material that was somewhat spongy/soft, rather than rubber/plastic like in the weathertech mats. I went with the weathertech mats for the Bolt, and I have husky mats in my volt. Either one are good options. The husky's were less expensive than weathertech, but still very good IMO.....just checked huskyliners website and they dont have anything custom for any teslas it seems....

Tuxmat website now lists these out of stock. :(

Tuxmat sent me an email:

"If you were not one of the lucky ones to be able to purchase your custom car mats today, we would like to offer you the opportunity to pre-order towards the next shipment. "

The Pre-Order button in the email had an issue (missing ":") but here is the fixed up link to pre-order with estimated ship date of Aug 13, 2018:

Tesla Model 3 | Free Shipping | TuxMat

Hope this helps.

Edit: The pictures on the pre-order page are NOT of the Model 3 mats. They're some other vehicle. I called Tuxmat to confirm that those are NOT the right images.

Reactions: navguy12
Just picked up my mats from the other side of the falls.

Here are pics.

Attachments

• IMG_5295.JPG
    IMG_5295.JPG
    798.9 KB · Views: 311
  • IMG_5296.JPG
    IMG_5296.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 299
  • IMG_5297.JPG
    IMG_5297.JPG
    838.1 KB · Views: 296
  • IMG_5298.JPG