Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

All weather floor mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
if you want all weather mats which don't look like rubber mats. maxpider is the way to go.

I had Maxspider's in my Model 3 and they are the best mats that I've ever had. However, since they are only recently available and they cost twice as much, I decided to try my luck with the Tesmanian mats which also get very good reviews, for half the cost.

My Tesmanian mats have already arrived but my MY doesn't until next week, so I can't give an overall review yet.

-Stach

P.S. The Model 3 mats do not fit in the Model Y...

I’m using my Tesla branded M3 mats in the front of my MY while I wait to see what other options appear. They’re a reasonable fit, but of course do not cover the dead pedal. I didn’t try the rear which would not be a good fit because of the additional leg room in the MY.

Hello forum!

My new Y shows up in about a month and wanted to see what you all thought are the best all weather floor mats. Tons of options on the information superhighway....

I'm sure there are many options but I went with Tesmanian after my friend purchased all weather matts from them. He said they fit perfectly as if they're OEM and the price is pretty good. Plus they have other accessories (I want that center console organizer if it ever gets back in stock!) as well. Tesla Model Y Accessories

Reactions: Stach
if you want all weather mats which don't look like rubber mats. maxpider is the way to go.
I'm confused by them. I haven't seen or touched them in person, but am interested. I have a Tesla-branded Weathertech in my current car's trunk. I like it because it can contain small water spills or condensation, and it's easy to vacuum up sand. Is that true of the Maxpider mats as well, or am I better off with the more traditional variety, do you think?

I'm confused by them. I haven't seen or touched them in person, but am interested. I have a Tesla-branded Weathertech in my current car's trunk. I like it because it can contain small water spills or condensation, and it's easy to vacuum up sand. Is that true of the Maxpider mats as well, or am I better off with the more traditional variety, do you think?

I haven't spilled anything on my maxpider ones yet, but they do have a lip so I am sure they will contain them. I prefer the look of the woven fabric over the plain rubber.