Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

All Weather Mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Weathertech told me that the 2nd/3rd row mats for the 7 seater manufactured after August 2017 should finally be available in a couple of weeks. Been patiently awaiting those

Good to know as I would like to have them before the next winter season. When I contacted them, all they could do for me is have me sign up to their new product announcement emails and wait!

Reactions: Kacey Green
Good to know as I would like to have them before the next winter season. When I contacted them, all they could do for me is have me sign up to their new product announcement emails and wait!

Here were their exact words from April 28. Hopefully they deliver.

“Thank you for taking an interest in WeatherTech.

I looked into your Tesla Model X. It shows that the 2nd and 3rd row floor liners have an ETA of about 4 weeks.

I would like to offer you a link that will let you know when your product is ready.

New Product Updates | WeatherTech

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to ask.”

Reactions: gnumeric
Here were their exact words from April 28. Hopefully they deliver.

“Thank you for taking an interest in WeatherTech.

I looked into your Tesla Model X. It shows that the 2nd and 3rd row floor liners have an ETA of about 4 weeks.

I would like to offer you a link that will let you know when your product is ready.

New Product Updates | WeatherTech

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to ask.”

That's good news. I got essentially the same response minus the sentence about "looking into your Tesla Model X"

So I was browsing weather techs site and I couldn't seem to find the back seat mats for a 5 seat 2018 Model. They have the fronts, cargo and frunk. Anyone know if there is a trick? There mats even though same brand Tesla is selling seem to be cheaper. One of the pictures in the selection even shows the back seat mat.
If your car is Model X 5 seater I prefer you to get the whole floor mat from Amazon.
Because I have puchased one for my car it is really awesome.
Any detail massage you can check it:https://www.amazon.com/Topfit-Custo...ant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1527046724&sr=1-51&th=1

So I was browsing weather techs site and I couldn't seem to find the back seat mats for a 5 seat 2018 Model. They have the fronts, cargo and frunk. Anyone know if there is a trick? There mats even though same brand Tesla is selling seem to be cheaper. One of the pictures in the selection even shows the back seat mat.
I have viewed this post so I decided to get one:New floor mats for the Model X

Totally agree with this. I would go with the Tesla mats just cus branding but they are basically identical

With that said, I did go with the Topfit mats for the cargo area on my 7 seater. It’s 3 pieces. Two that go on the back of the 3rd row seats and one for the cargo. This way when I’m protected with the seats up or down (which I couldn’t get with the rubber mats). And figured it’ll last a little longer since there’s no foot traffic on it

Reactions: Kacey Green
Oh,I felt it works well and fit well.Looks like the OEM.
Really like this style when my children played with other little kids.
Soft and comfatable.

Hmm? Doesn't look anything like the OEM. These are poorly stitched pleather from China. I think they have their place in the frunk or cargo area (where I have them), as cheaper alternatives to the OEM mats. But get durable, rubber mats for where passengers will be sitting. Unless you view mats as disposable and to be replaced every few months

I have a new 2018 Model X - 6 seat WITH center console configuration - I have not seen anybody having mats that accommodate the second row center console. Has anybody??
Car being delivered in 8 days - and two kids in the back - sooooo need some protection against things (ie Ice Cream) getting dropped (again. Two kids only - so do not need the third row - will probably seldom get used.

Hmmm - in answering my own question - after further digging - I did find this Tough Pro 2018 - 6 Seater with a Center console set of floor mats.

TESLA Model X 2018 1st & 2nd Row 6 Seater, With Middle Console

Available as a 1st row, second/third row set - or as a full set (Includes frunk and rear storage
Also available from Amazon or ebay (Full Set Only)

Last edited: