Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

All weather protection kit

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got email also. Checking here to make sure not bogus scam. Got my MY last April and came with ppf in front of rear wheel and I bought mudflaps already so I guess not worth pursuing. My biggest problem is black bugs on the front bumper which really stand out on a white car with no grill.

Got the same email, I order last year, and got my car Mar.17th, '2021, so about 1 year anniversary. Tried the promo code a few times, - not working. Also tried to call Tesla Sales, but was waiting for over 30mins, so I gave up. Maybe the codes aren't registered in the system yet? Gonna try later on / tomorrow.

I purchased these items separately, how about a refund?

Seems to me Tesla is recognizing there is an issue that is causing paint problems.

A Tesla repair shop wanted $2,500 to repaint both rear doors, WTF! I got touch up paint and will try that route.

Invalid code for me too.

Reactions: CapsEngineer
+1 for the code being invalid, but I got it to work.

I logged in to tesla act on my computer before doing anything with the link. Once logged in, I copied and pasted the link into browser which took me right to it already logged in. Entered the promo code and worked out.

Strangely, I could not find a selection to add a promo link when trying to buy through the app.

Got the same email, I order last year, and got my car Mar.17th, '2021, so about 1 year anniversary. Tried the promo code a few times, - not working. Also tried to call Tesla Sales, but was waiting for over 30mins, so I gave up. Maybe the codes aren't registered in the system yet? Gonna try later on / tomorrow.
I went and took a nap today, after waking up, (just now) I tried the code again, and it worked!