Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Am I getting a good deal on a used Model X?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Found a 2022 Model X (7-seater, 19k miles, 22" wheels) at a dealership 2 hours from me. Everything looks good (as far as I can tell) from the pictures and videos they've sent.

They had it listed for 79.5k but I've been able to negotiate down to 75k. Not sure what used X's are going for, so just wanted to check if this is a good deal.

The used warranty starts after the original warranty ends
Correct. So it's not exactly a case of no warranty, but how long it's in warranty. For 75k, I get 3 years. If I get a used from Tesla, I get the extra 1 year but they're all 85k+ for used 5 seaters, and this is a 7-seater. Also, Tesla is offering 5k less on my trade than the dealership I'm buying this from, so hoping I can add the Tesla ESA for even more warranty and still come in over at the end.

Reactions: AJ..
Correct. So it's not exactly a case of no warranty, but how long it's in warranty. For 75k, I get 3 years. If I get a used from Tesla, I get the extra 1 year but they're all 85k+ for used 5 seaters, and this is a 7-seater. Also, Tesla is offering 5k less on my trade than the dealership I'm buying this from, so hoping I can add the Tesla ESA for even more warranty and still come in over at the end.
Warranties are important. XCare can also get you an extended warranty for your X. Get a quote on our website and we can have you covered for miles to come! : XCare EV Protection
Hope to welcome you to the Tesla Family soon!

-Team XCare

Found a 2022 Model X (7-seater, 19k miles, 22" wheels) at a dealership 2 hours from me. Everything looks good (as far as I can tell) from the pictures and videos they've sent.

They had it listed for 79.5k but I've been able to negotiate down to 75k. Not sure what used X's are going for, so just wanted to check if this is a good deal.
New one at the spec is around 88k…so basically you are saving 13k or so! I would wait until end of year if Tesla drops the price. If you can live with 5 seater..I would buy a new one