Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Am I the only one who feels Tesla service is spiraling down?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Its very hit and miss, but there is definitely a perception that the service has got worse over the years. Sadly Tesla have copied the typical silicon valley techbro playbook of 'make an app handle everything', and absolutely religiously despise the whole idea of employing human beings you can talk to...
If I buy a $5.99 set of screwdrivers on amazon, I don't expect luxury customer service, but when I buy a BRAND NEW CAR costing $75,000+, I expect some humans to be willing to give me the time of day.
Tesla are crap at customer service, and if they don't deal with it, it *will* hurt the brand. Sadly the investor forums are full of people who express a cult-like worshipping of elon and tesla, to the extent that they will never understand this :(.

Amazing cars. Abysmal customer service.

Man I own a Cadillac and a Genesis and the service experiences couldn’t be more different in a similar price range

Recently had my Genesis in the shop for the first time. One week wait for valet treatment where they send someone to your house (or wherever) to pick up the vehicle. They came and picked it up, swapped out for a 2021 GV80 loaner ($90k vehicle in Canada), texted updates during the day, and then drove the vehicle back to swap out for the loaner.