Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Am I unlocking my doors wrong?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I can't for the life of me figure out how to unlock ALL the doors on my Tesla upon entry.

Right now the only way to do it that I can see is to approach the car, the driver door handle extends, I open the door, and hold down the button for all the doors to unlock.

This is especially annoying with passengers, dogs, or if I just want to put things in the back seat first.

Is there not a way to have all the doors unlock upon entry? I've checked the options and I can't see anything that looks like it might be the right option.

I only have a Key Card, and my phone keep in mind.

Yep. I hate this feature when my wife uses it in her profile. I come out to the garage and I have to open the driver door before I can open any other door. She thinks it's safer than unlocking all doors and I guess I could agree.

Yep. I hate this feature when my wife uses it in her profile. I come out to the garage and I have to open the driver door before I can open any other door. She thinks it's safer than unlocking all doors and I guess I could agree.
yes, agree, but it makes my wife more comfortable to know someone can't jump in one of the other doors. I said well they might just jump in the same door with you. The reply "not before he loses his private parts" :eek:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: T-Mom and Darmie