Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ants on/in MY at delivery session at SC.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Took delivery of Model Y in Jacksonville, FL.
I never thought to search for problems with ants..who would have thought of that. Since last Wednesday though I have read a lot about ants on new Teslas. I called my sales manager and was told to make a service appointment. So it’s set for November 19th. I got the car on October 21st.
Any suggestions??

My father had ants move into his Lexus vehicle parked outside at his condo in Boynton Beach, FL. A pest company was able quickly resolve the problem. Rather than wait 4 weeks just call a local pest management company as they are probably experienced with this type of ant problem, can determine the best way to get rid the ants living rent free in your Tesla (bait, spray or fogging agent.)

Reactions: richyrich
Borax mixed in with either peanut butter or marmalade/honey has worked well when I had an ant problem in my previous property. I mixed a small amount and put it on large pieces of tin foil and left it in several places making sure no birds or pets could get to it. The ants really loved that stuff. The best thing about it was that they carried the food back to their nest which wiped it out.

Reactions: Koolio46