Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anxious future MYLR owner. What are your top “can’t miss” threads on here?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You're going to have a wide variety of responses. I would say look into accessories for the floor mats, and cargo mats. Look into getting quotes for your charging setup if you haven't already. I bought Tesla vinyl emblems in red so that my wheel caps and side repeater logos really stand out in contrast to the white paint. Dig around the Model Y thread and prepared to spend a LOT of time there :)

You're going to have a wide variety of responses. I would say look into accessories for the floor mats, and cargo mats. Look into getting quotes for your charging setup if you haven't already. I bought Tesla vinyl emblems in red so that my wheel caps and side repeater logos really stand out in contrast to the white paint. Dig around the Model Y thread and prepared to spend a LOT of time there :)
I installed the siemens versicharge at my old place and was eyeing the normal Tesla one for the next place. Does the portable charger that comes with new deliveries include the 240 adapter still?

Does the portable charger that comes with new deliveries include the 240 adapter still?
The bag they provide includes the mobile connector with the standard wall outlet plug and the J1772 adapter which is used for most non Tesla chargers. The NEMA 14-50 adapter is no longer included, I ordered one separately for $45 from the Tesla shop