Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any Arkansas Owners?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I see on supercharge.info that Sulpher Springs, TX has unanimously approved a permit to install an 8 stall Supercharger in their downtown area just off of I-30. This should almost make the trip between Little Rock and Dallas possible in an 85 or 90 kw battery. Hopefully Texarkana is soon to follow.

Greetings – Conway, AR is hosting it's annual EcoFest on October 6th. I will have more details soon, but I just signed myself and three local owners up to present our vehicles at the festival. We would absolutely love for any other Conway (or Central Arkansas) owners to show up with their Teslas to get the word out to the masses as Arkansas seems to be behind the times with EV's. This will be great PR for the vehicles and the company as many people in CentArk don't get the opportunity to see this technology up close and personal!

Feel free to message me and if I can count on you showing up to have a fun day with us!

Reactions: DurandalAI