Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any Bay Area End-of-Quarter VINs yet?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Still cautiously optimistic for an end of June delivery for all of us who live close to the Fremont factory... Got the two recent texts - one w a 6/26-6/29 delivery, and the one w "June delivery" and Jay Leno earlier today - but still no VIN. Wouldn't be surprised if we get a VIN starting on Friday and deliveries between Sat-Tue.

Still cautiously optimistic for an end of June delivery for all of us who live close to the Fremont factory... Got the two recent texts - one w a 6/26-6/29 delivery, and the one w "June delivery" and Jay Leno earlier today - but still no VIN. Wouldn't be surprised if we get a VIN starting on Friday and deliveries between Sat-Tue.
Drum rolls please... I just got a VIN! 17xxx

98BBFDDA-1F07-4D36-82BC-0F5ED1B40D06.jpeg

got another txt today confirming June delivery and to watch Jay Leno video as if he will tell me more details on my delivery. Anyway mine is a home delivery in San Jose or alt least that is what the guy told me on the phone earlier this month. MY-LR-AWD-Red-FSD-19" Gemini. No VIN in source code yet . This is the 3rd time I am buying a Tesla and for bay area , it is always a close to end of the quarter delivery - June 27-30 ...

If it's any consolation, my scheduled delivery tomorrow was deferred till Saturday.

Costa Mesa? Keeping calling!! I've been calling daily since they pushed back my 6/21 and 6/23 pick-ups. I called this earlier today and they said the car is already in Irvine and I can pick up tomorrow instead of 6/26. Barring any last minute changes, I'll be heading over to get my LR AWD White/Black on 20" tomorrow afternoon. If your car arrives early, don't expect them to tell you.

Reactions: rxlawdude
18XXX vin (White/White/19" Gemini/FSD) was supposed to be pick up today. I was sent a text around 3 pm asking me to call the delivery center. I called but no one answered. My pick up date online has changed to tomorrow (6/25), so here's to hoping pick up isn't pushed further back.

So, I woke up with a surprise today. My backup order is ready for delivery (pay off remaining balance) with VIN, MVPA and Delivery date. Here’s a summary of my journey so far.

Original Reservation
W/W / PUP / FSD
Order date: 1/29/20
VIN 116XX in source code: 6/22/20
No change on page since March

Backup Reservation
W/W / PUP / FSD / Tow Hitch
Order date: 6/02/20
VIN 242XX and MVPA on page: 6/25/20
Schedule Delivery date: 6/27/20

Looks to be one of the highest VIN I’ve seen. Will check with my Advisor when was the build date. I’m 20 mins away from the Fremont factory.

So, I woke up with a surprise today. My backup order is ready for delivery (pay off remaining balance) with VIN, MVPA and Delivery date. Here’s a summary of my journey so far.

Original Reservation
W/W / PUP / FSD
Order date: 1/29/20
VIN 116XX in source code: 6/22/20
No change on page since March

Backup Reservation
W/W / PUP / FSD / Tow Hitch
Order date: 6/02/20
VIN 242XX and MVPA on page: 6/25/20
Schedule Delivery date: 6/27/20

Looks to be one of the highest VIN I’ve seen. Will check with my Advisor when was the build date. I’m 20 mins away from the Fremont factory.

Congrats! It looks like they are doing white/white batches again. Hope I will get a VIN soon...

All my bitching and moaning seems to have paid off. Just had an MVPA show up in my account. The VIN listed is on the high end (209xx), so that makes me feel good. No communication from HQ about pickup date yet.

No VIN in the source code, so all the "viewing of source" was for naught LOL

White/White/20"/LR/AWD
Ordered: 06/06/20