Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any Colorado deliveries post factory reopen?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Littleton Littleton
CDEC6FBC-2DF2-4F0A-B9E1-D379E308EF78.jpeg

Drove by Littleton, CO Telsa and saw 5 Model Y in the lot

1 White Performance 21" Wheels, Black Interior
1 MSM Performance 21" Wheels, Black Interior
1 Red 19" Gemini with Black Interior
2 Blue 20" Induction Black Interior

Still waiting for VIN on MY W/W PUP with TOW
Same. No VIN. Just watching everyone else get theirs delivered. It’s crazy that places like Chicago, NY, and Florida are getting them so quickly.

Wow. You have more faith in the Tesla delivery service than I do. Hope they don't let you down.:) Either way it's never a bad idea to get a little exercise. This will make you appreciate your MY even more. Good luck.

Sweet baby Jesus.. the VIN just came in via source code. 99xx. White/Black/Perf/PUP

Delivery to Superior, CO.
Order date: Feb 20th, 2020. Black/Black/LR/Gemini
Mod date: Mar 21st, 2020. White/Black/LR/Induction
Mod date2: Apr 21st, 2020. White/Black/Perf/PUP
Text: Jun 2nd, 2020. We expect it to be ready in 2-4 weeks
Text: Jun 8th, 2020. Text JUNE to take delivery this month
VIN: Jun 13th, 2020. Via source code.

Sweet baby Jesus.. the VIN just came in via source code. 99xx. White/Black/Perf/PUP

Delivery to Superior, CO.
Order date: Feb 20th, 2020. Black/Black/LR/Gemini
Mod date: Mar 21st, 2020. White/Black/LR/Induction
Mod date2: Apr 21st, 2020. White/Black/Perf/PUP
Text: Jun 2nd, 2020. We expect it to be ready in 2-4 weeks
Text: Jun 8th, 2020. Text JUNE to take delivery this month
VIN: Jun 13th, 2020. Via source code.

That’s terrific! Your agonizing wait will soon be over.

Just received a text saying delivery in 1 to 2 weeks.. No Vin anywhere yet.. honestly I was just starting to hope is get something after the eoq rush.. I'll go take a look at it.
The chances are quite high. Things progressed really quickly for me. Saturday, June 13th I found the VIN in source code. Sunday, June 14th I got a text to schedule delivery. I scheduled delivery in Superior for Friday, June 19th.

• Informative
Reactions: aburrows
I saw about four of five black PUP's today at the Superior location... I honestly couldn't believe how many model Y's they had there. I pulled up right next to my white/black PUP and had a brief look at it too. A couple discrepanices but nothing I couldn't live with. Crazy emotional day tho. Contract on a house and I feel like I have to almost pick and choose between the Y and the house. Real estate agent telling me we got it as I'm reading the VIN off my car. One of the hardest days... We sold both our cars so I commute on bike now (tough). We need a car, and all I gotta do is sign on the dotted line on Friday for $23k. HALP

Still waiting for a VIN. Never got any texts but I did get a phone call in late May from Las Vegas wanting to confirm that I was willing to accept a June delivery and confirmed yes. I have had all documentation complete since before June 1. I ordered on 5/22. Since the phone call it has been radio silence from Tesla.

blue/white LR AWD induction, FSD and tow hitch.
Delivery planned for Superior location.

anyone else in a similar boat and not received any VIN for their order?

Still waiting for a VIN. Never got any texts but I did get a phone call in late May from Las Vegas wanting to confirm that I was willing to accept a June delivery and confirmed yes. I have had all documentation complete since before June 1. I ordered on 5/22. Since the phone call it has been radio silence from Tesla.

same here...ordered 2/20. added tow when it came out. 2-4 weeks text but nothing after.

Same boat. Ordered Wht/Blk/LR/Gemini/no FSD on 5/18/20. Got a call from Las Vegas confirming all is good on my end and just waiting for a VIN to proceed with proof of insurance. Since then I got the "2-4 weeks" text then the "1-2 weeks" text. Other than that no VIN or MVPA. Looks like Colorado deliveries are last on the list.