Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any Colorado deliveries post factory reopen?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
12 more days for Q2 end. Losing hope of getting it before 06/30

Yeh I am losing hope as well. I haven't gotten any texts, but rather a phone call several weeks ago. No VIN# in the source code either.
I have talked to others in Colorado who have received Tesla deliveries and usually it is 3-4 days after a VIN assignment to delivery of the car. Fremont isn't that far away and Colorado only has two delivery centers, so we have that going for us. I guess i will just hurry up and wait.

I am a 7 seat reservation holder in CO. I know i will be waiting for a little while, but I still drive by the Superior location on occasion. I drove by last night and they had at least 5-7 Ys outside. And 3 more on a truck to be unloaded. I even saw a White on White non performance on Gemini wheels. There is hope for those of you in northern Colorado!

Yeah, I am feeling the same. I dont think I am going to get my MY delivered until September now. My Delivery Advisor in Littleton says to "have faith" but all I have received is a 1-2 weeks expect delivery text from June 14th. I dont have a VIN, MVPA, or anything but that text. The Littleton guy told me that if it wasnt delivered by the end of June, chances are it would not be delivered until September as Q3 builds are headed overseas. I hope he is right, and I hope that what @jc0612 said is my situation as well. I would not mind a surprise, but the pessimist in me says September.

• Informative
Reactions: aburrows
Yeah, I am feeling the same. I dont think I am going to get my MY delivered until September now. My Delivery Advisor in Littleton says to "have faith" but all I have received is a 1-2 weeks expect delivery text from June 14th. I dont have a VIN, MVPA, or anything but that text. The Littleton guy told me that if it wasnt delivered by the end of June, chances are it would not be delivered until September as Q3 builds are headed overseas. I hope he is right, and I hope that what @jc0612 said is my situation as well. I would not mind a surprise, but the pessimist in me says September.
Same here. Ordered in March and received a 1 to 2 weeks, "but could come earlier", text last week, so 1 of those 1 to 2 weeks is pretty much gone.

I was originally told the September time frame too If I didn’t get it in June, but I called same sales advisor and they stated that MY deliveries will continue through July and there wouldn’t be overseas prioritization of MY deliveries.

I ordered on 5/27 and received the 2-4 week text. Had not heard anything either until today when I received a phone call from the Littleton store saying my car is ready for pickup tomorrow. I ordered a white LR with FSD. I never received a VIN online until after they called me.
So basically, I may actually have a delivery notification before I ever get a VIN. So, I should stop obsessively checking the source code all day long...Lol

So basically, I may actually have a delivery notification before I ever get a VIN. So, I should stop obsessively checking the source code all day long...Lol
Haha pretty much. I was checking daily, even an hour before they called me and never had a vin assigned. Delivery was perfect. The car was detailed before I picked it up. All the panels and paint were perfect.

I saw at least 10 MY off the Littleton lot this evening. Lots of blue, msm, white and some red.

I know one of my friends picked up a MY today

Looking at those made feel better than searching for VIN in source.

I’m hoping there are more trucks En-route. Just 8 more days until Q2 end of sale push.

• Informative
Reactions: aburrows