Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any consideration for registering the site for Brave Rewards?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I use Brave as my primary browser both on desktop and mobile. The browser has built in ad blocking but also has a concept known as Brave Rewards which uses BAT (Basic Attention Tokens). As a Brave user I get served privacy respecting ads which earn me BAT and the BAT can be automatically distributed to sites I visit. There are other things such as monthly contributions of BAT or one time tips.

Receiving the BAT as a site operator registering to receive BAT doesn't take a lot, pretty much just prove you own the domain via DNS.

Anyways, just wondering if there had been any consideration in registering the site as a Brave Publisher so it receives BAT.

More info:

* About Brave Rewards | Brave Browser
* Frequently Asked Questions | Brave Browser

There is a very good chance I will end up paying to support the forum as well. I am still pretty new here and unsure how long I will stick around. If I end up sticking around for more than a month I very likely will pay to support.

Even if I do pay though, I think it's a good idea for them to register the site. Registering doesn't take much effort and requires no changes to the sites code. Worst case nothing comes of it, best case some extra funds are gathered to support the site.

Reactions: house9